Please select a category.
15,000 Wood Moulding Designs
Based on many years of experience, we have developed the most intuitive, compelling and interactive full
scale-moulding catalog in the woodworking industry. We encourage you to watch the brief video on this page, it
will help you utilize the profile catalog to its fullest potential.
- In the moulding selector above, simply choose a category in the dropdown box you would like to view, such as
base, case, chair rail, crown, etc.
- Next, input a size range in the selector that would interest you in either boxes marked fraction or decimal,
minimum & maximum. Note: if you want to look for just one specific size range, place the same dimensions in both
boxes, this will save time, we have many options for you to consider.
- When you have found a profile of interest simply click “full scale view & description”, it will adjust itself
to full size.
- Print the full-scale illustration by clicking the print option below the image. Note: Make sure your printer
setting is at 100% scale, not “shrink to fit page”, you can easily check the results by using a ruler on the
- There is an option to receive price quotes for profile knives under each detailed description, a brief
explanation on how to use the calculator is located here.
All moulding patterns are “Template Ready” with a built-in industry standard of 10mm axial constant (identical
starting point on every profile knife). Each moulding design is available for purchase in dxf format, just
contact us for the dxf file and we will email it to you within minutes. Please allow us
to demonstrate the accuracy and
quality of a few of our patterns, download all our free DXF files located on